Shipping & Payment options ...
We aim to offer the following;
- Royal Mail, 1st class, recorded delivery, special delivery, & parcel post.
- PayPal payments for those already registered or that sign up in that process.
- NoChex can also be used, integrated within the store checkout.
- Google Checkout is accepted outside the store & may be integrated here later.
- MoneyBookers again can be used, not used much.
- PPPay is accepted on some of our Auction sales.
- Credit/Debits cards can only be used through one of the above merchants.
- BACS, that is you pay via your internet/phone banking or cash direct into our account at your branch .
- Cheque payments. (Payable ONLY to G. Dinnage This will be the slowest method, 4 days to clear)
- Cash only when sales conducted at an event
- We have fixed 'Flat Rate' postage rates for UK, Overseas in Europe, US/Canada, & ROW.
We already offer most of these through our main site pages found through www.TransportPostcards.co.uk
This shopping system has really now taken over from the 'buy-it-now' buttons on our site utilising far more stock control and ease of adding future items, in particular thousands of photographic images from our unique library, which have never before been offered though any online purchasing option, only our former retail shop (1990-2000), events, and a few via our Auction sales.
Please note we do have a minimum order value as one or two photographs on thier own may attract a low-order fee, and that our 'merchants' charge us a set minimum fee. There is also an upper buying limit that will remove the UK P&P fee, enabling a discount on the bigger purchases. Check the amount charged at the checkout before payment so you may go back and readjust your selections. You have to agree that you have read our Terms & Conditions before you purchase, particularly with regard to whats possible on returns and copyright.
FREE Shipping, UK Post Paid orders...
For members of some clubs & societies we had offered a UK Post Paid service provided these orders were over our low-order setting, that was aimed at the respective booklets of the clubs own publications. The normal UK Post Paid rate is now charged for unless our minimum order value has been reached as we no longer stock some, and a few books have a heavy weight/postage cost. Some items do have a post paid price when bought on thier own.